Get complete information of Oil Marketing & Trading International FZCwith tel- +971 9 2281201, , Free Zone, Fujairah at Yellowpages.ae. Oil Marketing & Trading International Phone and Map of Address: Office # 14, Block A, Trading Offices Building, Fujairah Free Zone 2, Fujairah Free Zone, FujairahLandmark: Near Fujairah Sea Port, Fujairah, Business Reviews, Consumer Complaints and Ratings for Oil Companies - Offshore & Onshore in Fujairah. Contact Now! No keywords to display. If you are an authorized representative of Oil Marketing & Trading International LLC then please click here to fill in keywords of your choice related to your company/industry. Details of Oil Marketing & Trading International LLC phone number, address, email and website - General Traders, GENERAL TRADERS, Marine & Offshore Bunkering Services Oil Marketing & Trading International LLC Fujairah, UAE, General Traders, GENERAL TRADERS, Marine & Offshore Bunkering Services Oil Marketing & Trading International LLC (OMTI), UAE - Company Information. Get up-to-date business information, contact details, latest news and press releases and people contacts on ZAWYA UAE Edition View Larger Map Disclaimer: If you are looking for a job in OIL MARKETING & TRADING INTERNATIONAL FZC LLC or just looking for salary information in the company then this site is not for you because we does not provide the information that you are looking for.
We trade or ship around 3.8 million barrels of crude oil every day. Our crude trading business has long-standing relationships with producers and refiners in every
Oil Marketing & Trading International FZC (OMTI). Supplier Fitco Building No. 3 , Office No. 201. Inside Fujairah Port PO Box 5170. Fujairah UAE. Main; T +971 Oil Marketing And Trading International - - Rated 3.9 based on 6 Reviews "Nice place" Oct 17, 2019 A number of Fujairah suppliers have been offering 0.5pc sulphur bunker fuels recently. Independent bunker seller Oil Marketing Trading Bunker Fuels And Other Products under which OIL MARKETING AND TRADING. INTERNATIONAL FZC, P.O. Box 5170, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates (THE The Fujairah Bunkering & Fuel Oil Forum ( FUJCON 2019) Member of the UAE Supreme Council & Ruler of Fujairah Shell LNG Marketing & Trading Oil Marketing & Trading was set up on the 21st of April 2001 to provide energy 201, Inside Fujairah Port, Fujairah Tel:+971 9 228 1201 Fax: +971 9 228 1202
Mar 6, 2013 Saudi oil trading steps up a level with Fujairah storage and accounts - has replaced Aramco's marketing department and its 80-strong team in
Sep 30, 2019 Supreme Council and Ruler of Fujairah, Fujairah Oil Industrial Zone with its highly sophisticated yet flexible Gazprom Marketing & Trading. ADNOC Onshore's primarily exports from the Jebel Dhanna and Fujairah terminals. ADNOC have a 60% share, the remaining 40% is split (CNPC (8%), BP,(10%), 6 product Horizon Emirates Supply & Trading Terminal was commissioned on 5TH Oct 2008. the Port Of Fujairah, which is considered to be a future UAE oil hub. well as an excellent opportunity for international marketing and distribution.